[OS X TeX] combining pdfs?

Bruce McKellar b.mckellar at ph.unimelb.edu.au
Fri Feb 4 15:12:45 EST 2005

I am interesting in seeing Giles' and Curtis' files and macros

Thank you

Bruce McKellar

On 05/02/2005, at 04:28, Curtis Clifton wrote:

> On Feb 4, 2005, at 9:00 AM, Gilles Serasset wrote:
>
>> I confirm that pdfpages is very interesting, especially if you want
>> to produce a pdf for a full proceeding, by combining each articles. I
>> did it with rather simple macro that managed the author index, table
>> of contents, header/footer with page numbering and author/title, etc,
>> without having to do it yourself.
>
> I would second this.
>
>> If you are interested, I can send you the latex file and macros I
>> used to do it.
>
> I also have a similar file and macro that I could post if anyone is
> interested.
>
> Curt
>
> ----------------------------------
> Curtis Clifton, PhD Candidate
> Dept. of Computer Science, Iowa State University
> http://www.cs.iastate.edu/~cclifton

> TeX FAQ: http://www.tex.ac.uk/faq
> List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Bruce H J McKellar
Professor of Theoretical Physics
University of Melbourne
Vic, Australia  3010

Office Phone:  +61 3 8344 5122
Office fax: + 61 3 9349 4912
Mobile: + 61 4 1110 4608
Email: b.mckellar at physics.unimelb.edu.au
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Foreign Secretary,
Australian Academy of Science
email: bruce.mckellar at science.org.au
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Home address:
74 Fitzgibbon Street
Parkville Vic
Australia   3052

Home phone + 61 3 9348 2292
home fax + 61 3 9349 5696
home email: mckellar at ozemail.com,au
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This e-mail and any attachments may contain personal information or
information that is otherwise confidential or the subject of copyright.
Any use, disclosure or copying of any part of it is prohibited. The
University does not warrant that this email or any attachments are free
from viruses or defects. Please check any attachments for viruses and
defects before opening them. If this e-mail is received in error please
delete it and notify me by return e-mail.

The University does not necessarily share or endorse the views
expressed in this email.

Email: b.mckellar at physics.unimelb.edu.au
email: bruce.mckellar at science.org.au

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>