[OS X TeX] Strange Behavior With Lucida Font

Brian Powell powellb at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 22:14:37 EST 2005

Greetings,

For my large document, I generate a "print" version with Palatino and
high resolution graphics and a "screen" version with a sans serif font
and low resolution graphics.

For the sans serif version, I use Lucida; however, wherever there are
two f's in the document such as "different", the two f's do not
appear.

In the preamble when using the "screen" version, I have:

\usepackage{euler}
\renewcommand{\rmdefault}{hlh}
\renewcommand{\sfdefault}{hls}
\renewcommand{\ttdefault}{hlst}
\renewcommand{\bfdefault}{b}
\renewcommand{\familydefault}{\sfdefault}

Any suggestions or ideas as to why the entire document renders
perfectly except for "ff"?

Thank you in advance.

--
Cheers,