[OS X TeX] Search paths, Custom formats in TeXShop

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Feb 10 10:49:37 EST 2005

1. hyphenation.tex is my personal hyphenation file containing words
that either aren't in a dictionary or  will not be hyphenated
correctly.

2. You can save the shell script either as an engine, then use it like
you would use xelatex, or save it in
~/Library/TeXShop/bin

and define a macro that uses it as typesetting engine. TeXShop should
come with some of my Applescripts and the accompanying documentation,
read it.

Notice that the shell script has to be made executable.

Claus

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>