[OS X TeX] I do like ps4pdf questions

Roger Hart rhart at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Feb 11 11:24:18 EST 2005

Dear Herb,

Thanks very much for your expert suggestions.  I guess the *only*
reason to consider using this altered script, over a second pdflatex
run, is if processing is time-consuming. For some of my files, about
100 pp., a single run can take over a minute on my PowerBook G4 (400
MHz), possibly because there are a lot of Chinese characters to
process.

Again, thanks very much,

Roger

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>