[OS X TeX] Celsius

Christopher Allen Christopher.T.Allen.95 at Alum.Dartmouth.ORG
Tue Feb 15 14:32:31 EST 2005

> at 37\celsius and 5\% CO$_{2}$  -->  at 37oCand 5% CO2
>
> can anyone point me in the right direction?

Well, it's not a pretty fix, but you could use 37\celsius\ instead.
Adding the \ should preserve your blank space.

I've been avoiding using SIunits myself. There was a problem with it,
but I cannot remember exactly what it was. I vaguely recall a lack of
center dots, which can cause problems because sometimes a prefix uses
the same letters as a unit or a unit may use multiple letters. When
certain combinations are put together there can be a lack of clarity. I
forget exactly how I ran into this; it was a long time ago.

Chris

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>