[OS X TeX] BibDesk Problem. WAS: Re: MacOSX-TeX Digest #1288 - 02/15/05

Herb Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Wed Feb 16 11:03:17 EST 2005

On 2/16/05 9:26 AM, "Adam R. Maxwell" <amaxwell at mac.com> wrote:

> Which BibTeX parser are you using (in the Files preferences)?  I'll
> take a look at your file as soon as I get a chance and follow up with
> you directly if necessary.

Howdy,

Interestingly when I opened the bibliography given with BibDesk 0.98 in
``Read as TeX in ASCII encoding'' I ran into the same problem but, if I
changed the default to ``Read as Unicode TeX in above encoding'' with the
default being ``Mac OS Roman'' everything was read in and the output file
only had braces placed around the journal name. Of course I'd guess you'd
have to use \usepackage[applemac]{inputenc} in the input file.

I'm just noting my experience, I have virtually zero experience with
encodings, etc.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>