[OS X TeX] using ITeXMac with external editor and preview

Jason Davies ucgajpd at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Feb 17 10:12:20 EST 2005

>So iTeXMac is used just for typesetting? Why not skip it completely,
>and use the terminal for that? There are several solutions out there
>that already do so, including mine:
>http://www.nat.vu.nl/~sneep/tex/CompileTeX-BBEdit8.dmg

I'm no  Terminal fan. I don't know what bash means and I am not that
bothered about finding out. Please humour me...:-) My rule- don't
install when you don't understand what the Readme says. And I don't have
time to fiddle around with it all to find out whether I will mess up my
OS or TeX installation etc.

So thanks, but is there a way of doing what I originally asked?
--
Jason P Davies
Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies

<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/~ucgajpd/Academic/>