[OS X TeX] Dental problem

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Fri Feb 18 10:54:38 EST 2005

I have tried to insert @{} in various places but with no luck.

Below is an example (without the body text even the first two tables do
not line up) to show why I would like it to work. Given that this is not
for print but for uploading under GPL it does not really matter but I
think I am beginning to catch the "typesetting" bug.

Regards
--schremmer

 \documentclass[11pt]{book}
        \usepackage{paralist}
                \setdefaultleftmargin{5mm}{6mm}{7mm}{8mm}{}{}

\begin{document}
This is body text text text text text text text text text text text text
text text text text

\noindent
\setlength\tabcolsep{5.5pt}
\begin{tabular}{|c|c|c|c|c|c|c|}