[OS X TeX] Colored words

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Sun Feb 20 19:28:50 EST 2005

On 20 Feb 2005, at 9:46 AM, Maarten Sneep wrote:

> Oh, and I've set the typeface of TeXShop to Lucida Grandde, but maybe
> that is something you shouldn't try to replicate.

Really?
I'm a Monaco 10 fan, myself. Although I admit, when I dally with
iTeXMac I use Latin Modern Typewriter for keywords and Latin Modern
Sans for the rest. I'm especially a fan of Monaco 10 in TeXShop's
Console (I may have changed this in the nib file, actually...can't
remember) in which white space seems to be fairly significant.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>