[OS X TeX] Carbon Emacs getting AUCTeX

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Mon Feb 21 17:41:48 EST 2005

Le 21 févr. 05, à 23:13, Peter Dyballa a écrit :

> One thing I've found is that the new Japanese Carbon Emacs comes
> without aspell dictionaries. If your own /sw/bin/aspell programme
> fails, there's another one in
> /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/bin.

Actually it seems hopeless, given this very binary
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/bin/aspell contains the string
/Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lib/
libaspell.15.dylib     , for example.

Sad!

Sorry for wasting everybody's time, by pointing to this build which on
closer scrutiny seems far from mature.

Bruno Voisin
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>