[OS X TeX] STIX Fonts

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Tue Feb 22 07:44:01 EST 2005

On 22 Feb 2005, at 10:40 PM, Arno Kruse wrote:

> Accidentally I ran across http://www.stixfonts.org

Yes, since 2003 or something there were "just 98 glyphs to go! only
wait a few months!". No one knows the status, but it's (relatively)
long overdue for release.
I don't know if there were more unicode math symbols defined that
bumped the numbers, or if there was difficulty with the various
implementations or some other reason that caused the delay.

I think the last I heard was a post from Barbara Beeton on c.t.t. in
early-mid 2004 (this is all by memory, I may be mistaken) that said the
project was still on track.

Maybe wait until after EuroTeX where a bunch of people who will
conceivably know about such things will have a chance to gossip...

Will

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>