[OS X TeX] New TeX i-Package release in *EXPERIMENTAL* i-Directory

Matthew Hills hills_tex at tina.stanford.edu
Tue Feb 22 13:19:56 EST 2005

On Feb 22, 2005, at 9:52 AM, Maarten Sneep wrote:

> The latex style file is fine and stable, I've never worked with the
> rest of the system, but I can imagine breaking it is far too easy, and
> since Peter Dyballa has been playing with the newly released and
> broken release of CE emacs, I can imagine something went wrong in that
> department.

This Emacs release seems to work fine for me with preview-latex.

I really like the concept of a partially-rendered document.  I think it
is very helpful in working with my document, as the equations can
actually be read in context while editing the text.

In execution, I find full-blown emacs to be a bit bewildering, and I
would prefer the text/equations to render a bit larger on the screen.
(I expect there is some way to modify preview-latex to typeset in a
larger format, and probably a way to modify emacs to modify its fonts
as well... but
that still leaves me with the mess of emacs ;-)

Matt

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>