[OS X TeX] C-c C-c for make while editing LaTeX in emacs

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Thu Feb 24 08:03:33 EST 2005

On 24 Feb 2005, at 9:08 AM, Johan Glimming wrote:

> Is there a way to make C-c C-c to by default execute "make"? I can
> execute it with C-c C-c "Other" and then entering "make" and pressing
> return, although my Makefile contains an "open preview" command which
> does not have any effect when I do this (which is weird - restricted
> shell?)

I wouldn't have a clue.
Johan, in the future would it be possible to send new messages to the
list by *not* replying to any old random Mac OS X TeX list post? Your
"hijacking" of message threads renders the nice threading feature of
Mail.app (and I'm sure other mail apps as well) worse than useless.

Also, there is a Mac OS X Emacs mailing list which may be a better
forum in which to ask such questions.

Regards,
Will Robertson

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>