[OS X TeX] migration from Fink to Gerben Wierda's TeX

Herb Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Feb 24 09:59:06 EST 2005

On 2/24/05 8:17 AM, "Gerben Wierda" <Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl> wrote:

> PS. I sometimes think it would be nice to have the same amount of people
> working on i-Packages as there are maintaining fink packages (or at least
> 1 or 2 more). I can only do so much singlehandedly.

They do so much that I get intimidated. I know that basically they are just
directories with configuration and data files but after that I'm lost. I'll
have to go to your i-installer site and pick up more information. Of course,
then there is learning the UNIX tools to get things placed where they
belong, etc.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>