[OS X TeX] New List Archive

Joseph C. Slater joseph.slater at wright.edu
Thu Sep 15 12:28:43 EDT 2005

On Sep 15, 2005, at 11:14 AM, mark oilcan wrote:

> <snip>
>>

> A threaded and searchable archive is also available (and has been for
> quite some time) at gmane, http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.tex.macosx
>
> I've always wondered why this was not pointed to on the OS X TeX web
> site.... <snip>

Um, because we have to know about it. It's a pretty good assumption
that if it's relevant and not posted, neither I nor Gary know about
it. All you have to do is tell us about it. We don't read every
thread or every message in the threads we read so it's important to
send a specific message to alert us when possible. I try to skim for
these things... but like all of us, I have a day job, so my efforts
are sporadic.
Joe