[OS X TeX] [OT] pdftk on OS X

Daniel Becker daniel.becker at uni-rostock.de
Tue Dec 23 18:58:44 EST 2008

Hallo -

I just tried to install Fink. After some updating of Fink itself, I
found pdftk 1.4 on the package-list. I hitted install (from sources)
and after an hour or so, I decided to terminate the process. And
started it again, this time with ghostscript6 ...

I Fink meant to take care of all dependencies? Is it enough just to
issue

fink install pdftk

and wait for some hours?

Thanks -