[OS X TeX] (no subject)

Marco Belleschi rust82 at hotmail.it
Tue Feb 26 17:39:28 EST 2008

I'm using TexShop for my master thesis. If I insert the package subfigure in the preamble I get the following error

! LaTeX Error: Command \c at lofdepth already defined.
               Or name \end... illegal, see p.192 of the manual.

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.124 \newcounter{lofdepth}

?

This is the preamble I'm using

\documentclass[a4paper,12pt]{kth-mag}
\usepackage{url}
\usepackage{amsmath, amsthm, amssymb}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage{graphicx}
\usepackage{textcomp}
%\usepackage{subfigure}
\usepackage{lmodern}
\usepackage[latin1]{inputenc}
\usepackage[swedish,english]{babel}
\usepackage{nada-ex}

The problem seems to be really odd, because using a different compiler than TexShop I don't get this error anymore.
Thank you in advance for any hints

/rust