[OS X TeX] TeXShop: keyboard combination for \emph

Murray Eisenberg murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 15:21:47 EDT 2023

Before I did a clean install of TeXShop 5.12, in earlier versions I was able to select some text, say "txt", press Cmd-i, and thereby replace that text with "\emph{txt}".

Where do I add that keyboard functionality back?

It doesn't seem to be accomplished by either an autocompletion entry or a CommandCompletion entry.

(I think I may have had a similar arrangement with Cmd-b, to replace selected text "txt" with "\textbf{txt}")

---
Murray Eisenberg		murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
Mobile (413)-427-5334
503 King Farm Blvd #101