[OS X TeX] pdf conversion

David Derbes derbes.physics at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 11:55:50 EDT 2023

Hi, George.

When I open this in Preview, I see the extra top space. Same thing happens in Affinity Designer 2. Designer puts a box around your figure. I have no idea what is going on with the upper space. It seems to have been created by whatever application
you used to make the figure in the first place. I attach the trimmed image.