[OS X TeX] [External] watermarks

Nitecki, Zbigniew H. Zbigniew.Nitecki at tufts.edu
Sun Apr 30 20:12:34 EDT 2023

OK, I see that some of my problems with draftwatermark may be the result of using twentieth-century technology.  This particular problem at the moment has been rendered moot.
But what are the compelling reasons for me to overhaul my basic infrastructure, and in light of those, which of the cool new typesetting systems should I commit to?  I did get away from Ghostscript, etc. years ago.
(This is both a response to Luis and a question to Herb, and maybe Richard Koch.) 🥸->😎