[OS X TeX] Question concerning position of page in preview

Nicolae Garleanu nbgarleanu at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 13:10:21 EST 2023

Hi,
I am using Texshop for latex and Preview to view the pdf output. I am wonder whether it is possible to make it (via appropriate settings, which I haven’t found) so that when I move from one page to the next (using Cmd-RightArrow), or to the beginning of the file using the Fn key, etc., the vertical positioning of the page within the window remains the same. Thus, if I scrolled the page so that the top line of text is just below the bar, and the same will be the case on the new page that I just navigated to. (This way I can maximize the zoom factor without the need to scroll all the time.)
I hope this is understandable. Thank you,
Nicolae