[OS X TeX] Creating a new Theme

Schremmer Alain Schremmer.Alain at freemathtexts.org
Fri Nov 17 12:46:23 EST 2023

Once again (I updated both OS X and TeXShop) I need help to change the colors TeXShop uses when I edit and I cannot cope with Preferences > Themes.

1. Right now when I command-click on a word in the pdf, TeXShop highlight the word in the source in very light grey that I can barely see. Something neither grey, nor red, nor blue, like green, would be nice for my old eyes.

2. Similarly, right now when I command-click on a word in the source, TeXShop highlights the word in the pdf in light yellow and I would prefer blue.

I would very much appreciate help with creating the appropriate Theme without demolishing all sorts of things.