[OS X TeX] TLU critical update failure

David Thompson dbthompson at me.com
Sun Nov 19 11:06:35 EST 2023

> On Nov 19, 2023, at 5:02 AM, Herbert Schulz via MacOSX-TeX <macosx-tex at email.esm.psu.edu> wrote:
>
> The problem doesn't seem to be with TeX Live Utililty (TLU) but rather the script it downloads to do the update. You can do the infrastructure update manually in a way that bypasses the problem by running the command…

Morning!

Thanks for reposting the command. Like everyone else using TeX Live Utility, this problem popped up for me yesterday morning (my normal update cycle). I considered just waiting for the script to be fixed, but then the command line beckoned and I couldn’t help myself.

All good… TLU is updating the system now.

Best…

-=d

David Thompson, AG7TX
dbthompson at me.com