[OS X TeX] MacOSX-TeX Digest, Vol 198, Issue 1

Herbert Schulz herbs2 at mac.com
Fri Apr 5 16:59:32 EDT 2024

> On Apr 5, 2024, at 3:14 PM, Brian Coleman <brian.coleman.velchron at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> So why would TexShop insist that a definiately present file is not found even though an almost identcial old file is processed ok ?
> This is the first seemingly unsurmountable problem I have had with TeXshop in over 10 years.

Howdy,

First, this has nothing to do with TeXShop!!

Second, what TeX Distribution are you using? Is it TeX Live 2024 as installed by MacTeX? What version of Ghostscript are you using (in Terminal run `gs --version` without the quotes)?

Third, can you supply use with an example .tex source and jpg to examine? It would really be helpful.

herbs2 at mac.com