[OS X TeX] MacTeX 2024 Full Package Install

Maurino Bautista maobautista at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 14:39:33 EDT 2024

I have a MacBook Pro mid 2012 running Catalina (10.15) and every time I try to install the Full Package, I would get a failed install even if the md5 is correct and I have restarted the Mac before installing the package. The smaller package BasicTeX installs fine. Any help would be appreciated. If I am not able to install the full package, How do I install the remaining packages of the full install so that I get a fully installed package. Then, is there a way to migrate the files from \usr\local\texlive\2024Basic to \usr\local\texlive\2024 ?

Thanks.