[OS X TeX] TeXShop syntax highlighting for expl3

Richard Koch koch at uoregon.edu
Sat Jan 27 17:39:50 EST 2024

Alan,

I think this was requested by Jonathan Kew. I had forgotten about it.

The TeXShop Manual contains a chapter listing all hidden preferences, including this one.
But if you didn't know that it was there, I'm not sure how you'd find it.

A temporary preference to fix a bug which should soon be properly fixed by Apple will be a hidden preference. Any preference item requested by just a few people, but difficult to explain to other users, will be a hidden preference. A preference item requested by many users, but which I think is a bad idea, will be a hidden preference (example: turning off automatic saving).

Dick