[OS X TeX] TeXShop syntax highlighting for expl3

Richard Koch koch at uoregon.edu
Sat Jan 27 20:06:25 EST 2024

Herbert,

> On Jan 27, 2024, at 4:57 PM, Herbert Schulz via MacOSX-TeX <macosx-tex at email.esm.psu.edu> wrote:
>
> Howdy,
>
> Hmmm... how many more are there? :-)
>
> Dick, will this be added to the document about hidden preferences, Help->Comment Lines and Hidden Preferences? Easier to find there than searching through the Source Code even if rather obscure. :-)
>
> Good Luck,
>
> Herb Schulz
> herbs2 at mac.com

No. The three documents that I'll keep up to date with each TeXShop version are
About This Release, Changes, and the Manual.

The TeXShop Help Panel hasn't been updated in years. The "Comment Lines and Hidden Preferences" document is still relevant because its list of Comment Lines is up to date. But only a few Hidden Preferences were documented there and then I got tired. The manual is the definitive place for Hidden Preferences.

Dick