[OS X Emacs] Emacs.app doesn't do aliases...

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Dec 24 10:10:38 EST 2007

Am 24.12.2007 um 15:28 schrieb Joe Davison:

> I must misunderstand some of "Use from dired or shell the open
> command."  I tried (both o and f) from dired on both the
> directoryalias and the filealias, and neither did what I wanted.

I was thinking of pressing ``!´´ – i.e. dired-do-shell-command. Then
you can supply open in the minibuffer as the command to be used with
that file. The same open command that can also be used on the command
line.

--
Greetings

   Pete

One cannot live by television, video games, top ten CDs, and dumb
movies alone
				– Amiri Baraka, 1999