[OS X Emacs] do-applescript?

Adrian Robert adrian.b.robert at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 01:37:22 EST 2007

On 11/4/07, Joe Davison <halting at comcast.net> wrote:
> Thanks Carsten!
>
>        I decided before I invest too much time in trying to get a
> built in version of do-applescript, I'd be better off learning to use
> a version that works.   Especially since I've not actually done much
> applescripting yet, although I've done a lot of shell programming.

I just noticed on my machine there is the function
ns-service-Script-Editor-Run-as-AppleScript (from auto service
exposure to lisp).  However this seems not to work, no matter which
app I call the service from.  (Maybe the script menu needs to be
enabled or something?)  Probably worth a try at least.

Adrian