[OS X Emacs] Emacs.app 9.0-rc3 released

Joe Davison halting at comcast.net
Mon Nov 26 18:40:56 EST 2007

Don't know what's going on here, but if I build without the --enable-
local-lisp-path, I get a working application; if I build with

./compile --enable-local-lisp-path=/opt/local/share/emacs/site-lisp

As I did the build I piped the output to tee and kept a copy of each,
so I can do a diff between one that works and one that doesn't, if
that would be helpful.

joe