[OS X Emacs] Emacs.app 9.0-rc3 released

Joe Davison halting at comcast.net
Mon Nov 26 22:56:46 EST 2007

The paths seem correct, I wonder if there's something in that
directory that causes  problems.

One thing I did notice in comparing epaths.h and epaths.h-orig is
that I could tell how many compiles I'd done with that flag, because
the process always copies epaths.h to epaths.h-orig and then modifies
epaths.h.n

You may want to replace the first line of your modification:

<    (cd src; mv epaths.h epaths.h-orig; \

with something like:

 >    (cd src; if [ ! -r epaths.h-orig ]; then mv epaths.h epaths.h-
orig; else echo epaths.h-orig already exist, not recreated; fi; \

With the current scheme it's possible to make a trashed epath
persistent by trying to build with the bad path and then trying again...

joe