[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs window coloring
C. R. Oldham
cro at ncbt.org
Fri Aug 8 17:45:57 EDT 2008
I just tried these steps and found that I had to do the following:
1. set "aquamacs-styles-mode" to t (I used Custom to do it)
2. Make sure I was in a Text buffer
3. M-x color-theme-select
4. Pick the color theme I wanted.
5. Make sure my cursor was in a text-mode buffer (or else the next
step doesn't make sense because "Use Current Style for Text Mode" is
missing from the menu)
6. Menu → Options → Frame Appearance Styles → Use Current Style
for Text Mode
7. Menu → Options → Frame Appearance Styles → Use Current Style
8. Say yes to the dialog.
9. Exit and restart Aquamacs.
On Aug 8, 2008, at 3:11 PM, David Reitter wrote:
> Hi Victor,
> On 8 Aug 2008, at 22:18, Victor Ramiro wrote:
>> Recently I've updated my Aquamacs version to 1.4
>> After the update I can't save my color window anymore.
>> I used to use:
>> Options -> Color Theme -> midnight
>> But now, I choose the theme and after close the window, the color
>> is missing
>> Even if I do save options. I followed the steps described in the
>> but after reopen Aquamacs is still white-background :-/
> http://aquamacs.org -- Aquamacs: Emacs on Mac OS X
> http://aquamacs.org/donate -- Could we help you? Return the favor
> and support the Aquamacs Project!
> MacOSX-Emacs mailing list
> MacOSX-Emacs at email.esm.psu.edu
> List Archives: http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.macintosh.osx
More information about the MacOSX-Emacs