[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs Emacs 1.3 released

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 10:20:09 EST 2008

Today, we've released Aquamacs Emacs 1.3.

http://aquamacs.org/download.shtml

The new version brings a range of improvements, from better Leopard
compatibility, more convenient Skim/LaTeX integration to more
persistence across sessions and support for more languages and
keyboard layouts.

The update is recommended to all Aquamacs users!

PS.: We've got a nice new website as well. If you'd like to contribute
an article on how you use Aquamacs to edit your code and text, get in
touch with us.

PPS.: We still count on your donations to keep the project going. http://aquamacs.org/donate