[OS X Emacs] pdfsync in 1.3

Jochen Küpper kuepper.jochen at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 26 05:22:43 EST 2008

Hi Peter,

maybe I wasn't clear, maybe you didn't read the emails carefully?

On 26.02.2008, at 10:27, Peter Dyballa wrote:

> Am 26.02.2008 um 08:50 schrieb Jochen Küpper:
>
>> Error: PDF version 1.6 -- xpdf supports version 1.5 (continuing
>> anyway)
>>
>> Warning: pdflatex (file fig/diatomic/OH_orbitals.pdf): pdf
>> inclusion: found pdf version <1.6>, but at most version <1.4> allowed
>>
>> Warning: pdflatex (file ./fig/coldmol/selecting+slowing.pdf): pdf
>> inclusion: Page Group detected which pdfTeX can't handle. Ignoring
>> it.
>>
>> LaTeX Warning: Reference `eqn:vib:linear:anharmonic' on page 508
>> undefined on input line 338.
>>
>> Class beamer Warning: Frame text is shrunk by a factor of 8.99506
>> percent instead of 0 percent on input line 95.
>>
>> ! pdfTeX warning (dest): name{eqn:diatom:rot:energy} has been
>> referenced but does not exist, replaced by a fixed one
>
> This has nothing to do with GNU Emacs or AUCTeX. And it's really
> hard for me to detect the sequence of characters 'e r r o r' ...

What this has to do with Emacs/auctex is that this combo (Aquamacs 1.3
specifically) does not understand this...
In my latex-compilation, from within Aquamacs, it does not find the
master file in a multiple-find document. I am wondering whether it has
to do with any of these latex output messages?

LaTeX as such works perfectly fine!

Greetings,
Jochen
         Sex, drugs and rock-n-roll