[OS X Emacs] Migration from TeXShop to Aquamacs Emacs

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Jul 2 18:55:57 EDT 2008

Am 03.07.2008 um 00:37 schrieb kbmail:

> including telatex

To use XeLaTeX you'll need to change a few lines in your LaTeX files'
preambles – and maybe also in the middle. You'll also need to update
AUCTeX with one or two XeLaTeX commands – one that uses xdv2pdf to
create the PDF file and another one that used xdvipdfmx to do the
same. While the former is special to Mac OS X and now a bit
depreciated xdvipdfmx provides dvipdfm compatibility.

XeLaTeX is nothing new and hot and coming. It's just different.

--
Greetings

   Pete

neither do we.