[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs 1.4rc1 - mapping "Select Next Tab"

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 15:51:51 EDT 2008

On 2 Jun 2008, at 20:41, Stefan Vollmar wrote:

> I would like to map "Select Next Tab" from the Window menu of
> Aquamacs 1.4rc1 to a different keyboard shortcut (the default
> setting A-{ is not suitable for German keyboards). What is the Emacs
> command corresponding to this menu entry (is there a way to find the
> corresponding commands to any menu entry)?

Apple-Alt-left/right work, too, out-of-the-box.

Apple-{ and } not working with German layouts is really bad.
Not sure what to do about that.  What is the equivalent key
combination in Safari with a German layout?

- David

http://aquamacs.org/donate -- Could we help you? Return the favor and
support the Aquamacs Project!