[OS X Emacs] Invalid Face Fb2:normal when I chose Color Theme

Saptarshi Guha saptarshi.guha at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 20:12:06 EDT 2008

Hello,
	This is the end of *Messages*
color-theme-autoloads.el (source)...done
color-theme-autoloads.elc...done
color-theme-library.el.gz... uncompressing color-theme-
library.el.gz...done
color-theme-library.el.gz...done
color-theme-library.elc...done
	face-attribute: Invalid face: fb2-normal

	I have a line (require 'linum)
	when i remove this line, it works, and if i add it,restart,  it fails.

	Hope that helps
	Thanks
	Saptarshi