[OS X Emacs] Font embedding

Edward M. Roche (江戸浪士) eroche at mac.com
Tue Jun 3 09:07:14 EDT 2008

We are having a problem with sending PDF files to a commercial printer.

We need to make sure that all fonts are embedded in the resulting PDF
file, and that the file is "flattened".

Otherwise, the print is not rendered properly.

Does anyone know anything snout this or know if there is a simple
aquamacs option that will ensure that when the latex file is converted
to PDF it has all the fonts embedded?

Cordially,
Edward

Sent from my iPhone.