[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs 1.4 RC2 performance

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 18:46:01 EDT 2008

On 10 Jun 2008, at 19:08, Sebastjan Trepca wrote:

> having a few problems with performance. I use ido-mode and it's quite
> slower in 1.4 then in 1.3. I use the same .emacs file etc. Any ideas
> what's causing this or how could I trace the source?

Difficult.
Tabbar mode could affect this, even though it is unlikely.

It would be helpful if you downloaded a build of GNU Emacs from the
Aquamacs website (nightly builds) and tried that.

Also, I don't use ido-mode (maybe I should), so please describe which
function you use that is slow.  `iso-switch-buffer' is fast for me.

You can write just to aquamacs-bugs, since it's obviously a bug.

http://aquamacs.org/donate -- Could we help you? Return the favor and
support the Aquamacs Project!