[OS X Emacs] reftex-cite-format with apacite

Ista Zahn istazahn at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 17:49:18 EDT 2008

Hi,
I recently (as in yesterday) started using Aquamacs for LaTeX (I've
used TextMate for this for the past year or so). I'm very impressed
with some of the citation features, but I would love to figure out how
to add the citation macros defined in apacite (citeA, citeyear, etc.)
to reftex-cite-format. In other words, I would like to have a menu
that behaves like, e.g., the Jurabib menu in RefTeX, but with apacite
macros instead of the Jurabib ones. Failing this, I would like to set
RefTeX to just insert the cite-key (i.e., citekey instead of
\cite{citekey}. Can someone point me in the right direction?
Thanks,
Ista