[OS X Emacs] Request function names for 1.4 stuff?

Tim Bray tbray at textuality.com
Thu Jun 19 19:58:09 EDT 2008

First, 1.4 seems great so far, Thank You!

Second, I have this in my .emacs:

(setq mac-command-modifier 'meta)

Because I have a long history of useful things bound to meta-this and
meta-that.  Which means that I can't get at some of your useful new
functions without poking around to figure out the function names.
E.g. aquamacs-toggle-full-frame is what you by default bind to
shift-command-enter.  Having a little trouble with the tabbar
keybindings.  If the release notes included the function names, this
would be easier.  -T