[OS X Emacs] Is there a way to donate without first registering for a sourceforge account

Peter Møller Neergaard peter at mollerneergaard.net
Sun Jun 29 18:09:03 EDT 2008

I've used Aquaemacs occasionally for a while.  I would like to
acknowledge the work put in by the developers by donating to the
project.  It appears that every link on the donationts page (http://aquamacs.org/donations.shtml
) take you to a page where you first need to create a SourceForge
account.  This seems unnecessary onerous -- I'm interesting in
donating, not in starting to receive e-mails from SourceForge.

Thank you

/Peter

--
“You are more authentic the more you resemble what you dream of
being.” – Pedro Almodóvar
peter at mollerneergaard.net