[OS X Emacs] Is there a way to donate without first registering for a sourceforge account

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 19:23:29 EDT 2008

On 30 Jun 2008, at 00:09, Peter Møller Neergaard wrote:

> I've used Aquaemacs occasionally for a while.  I would like to
> acknowledge the work put in by the developers by donating to the
> project.  It appears that every link on the donationts page (http://aquamacs.org/donations.shtml
> ) take you to a page where you first need to create a SourceForge
> account.  This seems unnecessary onerous -- I'm interesting in
> donating, not in starting to receive e-mails from SourceForge.

I absolutely agree.  This is one reason why I've been working on
moving the project away from Sourceforge completely.
I'm currently only waiting for Paypal to remove some account
restrictions; Paypal is complicated, but I also have no simple
alternative (Google Checkout is unsuitable for other reasons).

Hang in there.

http://aquamacs.org/donate -- Could we help you? Return the favor and
support the Aquamacs Project!