[OS X Emacs] How do I generate HTML from Aquamacs - Auctex.

Michael Kohlhase m.kohlhase at jacobs-university.de
Sat Mar 1 03:29:45 EST 2008

Dear Graham,

the best tool by far for this is Bruce Miller's latexml, see
http://dlmf.nist.gov/LaTeXML/

Michael

Graham Smith wrote:
> Is there any obvious way of creating HTML as well as PDF from
> Emacs-Auctex.
>
> I have found tools such as latex2HTML, and Lyx offers HTML as an
> option, and wondered if such a tool existed with the Aquamacs package.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Graham

 Prof. Dr. Michael Kohlhase,       Office: Research 1, Room 62
 Professor of Computer Science     Campus Ring 12,
 School of Engineering & Science   D-28759 Bremen, Germany
 Jacobs University Bremen*         tel/fax: +49 421 200-3140/-493140
 m.kohlhase at jacobs-university.de http://kwarc.info/kohlhase
 skype: m.kohlhase   * International University Bremen until Feb. 2007