[OS X Emacs] How do I generate HTML from Aquamacs - Auctex.

Graham Smith myotisone at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 10:24:22 EST 2008

Roussanka,

Thanks, but I am embarrassed to admit that I recently read through this
because I had to set up all the file paths for TexMaker, including one to
pdfLaTex.

And yes I have also updated to the latest version of macTex, which includes
tex4ht, and I have been given some help (but not tried yet) to add this to
the Auctex menu in Aquamacs.

I've been trying out Aquamacs and TextMate for editing as these also work
with R, but I am keen to keep with Emacs because its cross platform. I tried
TexMaker, because it has a built in HTML converter.

Graham