[OS X Emacs] pdfSync with Skim and Aquamacs 1.3a

Johannes Brauer brauer at nordakademie.de
Mon Mar 17 08:42:48 EDT 2008

Am 17.03.2008 um 12:36 schrieb David Reitter:

..
> Johannes Brauer wrote:
>
>> command-shift-click works fine from Skim to Aquamacs. But in the
>> opposite direction command-shift.-clicking in a latex buffer yields
>> the message " Not on a crossref macro argument" in the mini buffer.
>
> That's a bit strange - this works fine for me in Aquamacs 1.3b. What
> is Command-Shift-Click bound to? (I.e. what do you get with C-h k
> (command shift click)?
I get:
<S-mouse-2> (translated from <S-down-mouse-2> <S-mouse-2>) at that
spot runs the command reftex-mouse-view-crossref
   which is an interactive compiled Lisp function in `reftex-dcr.el'.
It is bound to <S-mouse-2>.
(reftex-mouse-view-crossref ev)

View cross reference of \ref or \cite macro where you click.
If the macro at point is a \ref, show the corresponding label
definition.
If it is a \cite, show the BibTeX database entry.
If there is no such macro at point, search forward to find one.
With argument, actually select the window showing the cross reference.

Johannes