[OS X Emacs] cocoAspell and Aquamacs 1.3a

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Mar 19 19:32:56 EDT 2008

Am 19.03.2008 um 20:49 schrieb Johannes Brauer:

>> Am I right in assuming that /usr/local/lib/aspell-0.60 is a link
>> to /Library/Application Support/cocoAspell ?
> No, it is seems to be a normal directory containing these files:

This might not be the proof. You should at least use the -F or -l or
both options of ls (because ls "follows" the sym-link), or simply invoke

	file /usr/local/lib/aspell-0.60

You might like to consider /Library/Application\ Support/cocoAspell
as a place to provide all aspell material. The material does not need
to be there physically, sym-links ("proxies") would be OK. To create
them you can use these two commands on the command line;

	apply 'ln -s %1' ./aspell6-en-6.0-0/*
	apply 'ln -s %1' ./aspell6-de-20030222-1/*

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

The box said "Use Windows 95 or better," so I got a Macintosh.