[OS X Emacs] org table mode problem.

BGM Rao bgm-rao at ieee.org
Fri May 30 07:57:20 EDT 2008

I use the orgmode and the accompanying table mode very extensively.

In emacs, I find the working correctly: that is, a <TAB> (or C-c C-c)
anywhere in
the table aligns the table columns correctly.

On the same table in Aquamacs, I find that the table mode does not
work as expected. When I press <TAB>, the next row of the table
moves to the current and the table does not seem to be recognized at
all.
I tried loading up the org-table.el explicitly but that does not seem
to help.

Has anyone seen this too? Is there a fix?

Thanks