[OS X Emacs] installing bbdb on aquamacs

Jose Figueroa-O'Farrill j.m.figueroa at ed.ac.uk
Tue Nov 18 05:12:16 EST 2008

Jochen> A general question that erose lately with "configure"d packages (bbdb,
Jochen> EasyPG, ...) and Aquamacs:
Jochen> What is the correct way to specify EMACS for compilation in batch
Jochen> mode? These configure scripts typically have an option --with-emacs=,
Jochen> but I am not sure what is the right value to pass in order to use
Jochen> Aquamacs for compilation... Any hints?

I've been using the following value for the --with-emacs option

  "/Applications/Aquamacs Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Aquamacs Emacs"

and it works fine.

Cheers, José

--
Prof José M Figueroa-O'Farrill  | Room JCMB 6321
Maxwell Institute and           | Phone: +44 (0) 131 6505066