[OS X Emacs] email with emacs?

sergio sergio at village-buzz.com
Wed Nov 19 10:34:54 EST 2008

On Nov 19, 2008, at 10:25 AM, Salvatore Enrico Indiogine wrote:

> Hi!   I use OSX 10.5 and Emacs Aquamacs.  I am wondering about using
> Emacs to do my email.  Is it worth it?  Presently I use Gmail in

there is some good info here:

http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/GnusGmail

the only problem that i have had is figuring out how to my emails.

i have a few folders that i just throw everything that i file into..
the only problem is that this type of filing system relies heavily on
the ability to search those boxes..

i also get some emails that are html, and i end up with a mess to sift
through..

___
peace,
sergio